Professional Services for Utility Companies on SAP
HPC America offers professional services for the implementation, configuration, upgrade, and ongoing support of SAP solutions, including a full range of SAP application management services for utility companies.
Our team of SAP consultants and utility experts has 30 years of collective experience, and has worked with Pacific Gas & Electric, Navajo Tribal Utility Authority, Tacoma Public Utilities, Oklahoma Gas & Electric, Puget Sound Energy, Wisconsin Electric, Arizona Electric Power Cooperative, Trans Bay Cable, Sonoma County Water Agency, Southern California Electric, City of Palo Alto, and other utilities and municipalities.
Our professional services for SAP include the following:
- SAP Financials for Utilities
- Financials (FI/CO, FI-CA)
- IS-U/FERC (Regulatory Reporting)
- Trace/Direct Postings
- HPC Utility Financials Accelerator implementation
- BI - FERC Info cubes standard and custom w/dashboarding
- IS-U/CCS Customer Care and Services
- Device Management - Installations, meter reading, and certification of measuring devices
- Billing - Service billing including FI-CA (Contract Accounting)
- Invoicing - Consolidated billing for multi-utility companies
- Customer Interaction Center (CIC) - Front office and workflow
- Intercompany Data Exchange (IDE) - Using SAP EDI/IDOC
- Work Management
- Plant Maintenance (PM) - Functional Location and equipment hierarchies
- Production Planning (PP) - Capacity Planning
- Project Systems (PS) - Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and integration to Impress
- Smartforms - Shop paper solutions (e.g. nuclear facilities compliance to NRC.)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)/Logistics
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Applications and reporting for nuclear facilities
HPC America follows the ASAP project methodology and utilizes the latest features of the SAP Solution Manager to ensure that SAP projects are managed efficiently. Our service teams employ platinum consultants for technical, functional, and project management so you get a full service offering tailored specifically for utility companies.
To discuss your organization’s professional services needs, please contact us online or call us at (925) 831-4765 or toll-free at (800) HPC-9392.