HPC America is always on the lookout for qualified SAP consultants and utility industry professionals. Whether you’re interested in a contract position on a short-term project or a full-time role in a career track, we’d be glad to hear from you. Please check this page for updates on specific job opportunities and standing positions, and contact us with your cover letter and resume.
SAP FICO/FERC Consultants
HPC America is interested in speaking with experienced SAP Financials for utilities consultants. Candidates with at least five years of experience at utility companies in hands-on roles configuring SAP FI, CO, and FERC are a good fit for our customers. Ideal candidates will also have backgrounds in accounting and regulatory reporting for utilities; excellent customer relationship management skills; and some project management experience. Please contact us if you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise with SAP Financials for utilities
- Prior work experience at one or more utilities within the last three years
- 5+ years of experience configuring SAP FI/CO/FERC, including knowledge of utility accounting by FERC account; knowledge of assessments, overheads, and settlement for utilities; knowledge of internal orders, PM orders, network orders and WBS elements; ability to recommend and configure allocation designs for utilities; ability to design a cost flow model for a utility customer; and an understanding of SAP Financials integration with SAP Plant Maintenance
- 5+ years of experience analyzing business requirements, including documenting as-is and to-be business processes
- 5+ years of experience in creating documentation and training end-users
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and comfort working directly with managers and field users
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident (with proper visa)
IT Project Managers
We are looking to meet experienced IT project managers for future short- and long-term engagements to be determined. This role will be responsible for interfacing with our customers, identifying and documenting user requirements, developing project work plans, and coordinating our internal staff to achieve the project’s objectives on time and budget. Ideal candidates will have at least five years of IT project management experience. You will have been responsible for modest project budgets of $250K to $1M, and enjoy managing both client expectations and internal resources. Your organization, attention to detail, and communication skills are impeccable. You have worked with SAP or other enterprise solutions before, and understand the general requirements of implementing and enhancing such complex systems. And, last, you are interested in projects lasting three to nine months with a mix of part-time and full-time hours, both on-site and remote.